The random ramblings of a teenage web designer trying to make it big. Design, gaming, music, and life in Florida. Because everything else just isn't as good.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Made the Switch

Well, I finally migrated to a new publishing system, and the blog is now being hosted on my own webhost. In case you're wondering, I went with Textpattern after trying the new version of it.

It has some amazing features ad runs great. You can now find the Textonic blog at http://webfuziondesign.com/textonic/. I hope you all continue to read the blog and attract new users. I have a lot of things coming up int he near future.

1 Comments:

Anonymous College Term Papers said...

Thanks for this info, this issue has been bugging me like crazy for the last couple of days.

6:40 AM, March 01, 2010

 

Post a Comment

<< Home