The random ramblings of a teenage web designer trying to make it big. Design, gaming, music, and life in Florida. Because everything else just isn't as good.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Review: Batman Begins

Well, I thought last Friday was going to be a pretty uneventful day, but I was horribly wrong. First off, my good friend Todd stayed the night and so we were up till about 3:30 AM chatting and watching the most recent version of The Alamo on DVD. Then, on Friday my sister, her friend, and my mom took off to go to a theme park or two, leaving Todd and I alone with my dad. Then everything turned around when my dad told us to get dressed. After about a thirty minute drive we ended up at Taco Bell and then the movies. Now, I had just seen War of the Worlds the week before, so going again was quite a surprise.

We walked into Batman Begins at about 3:00 PM and sat down for the previews. Harry Potter 4 is coming out in November, along with a ton of other great movies, like The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe. The movie began with a bang. We enter with Bruce Wayne beating the snot out of some chinese inmates, and then follow with his jail release and a subsequent trip to the top of the mountain, where he will be trained in the ways of the shadows. Anyway, I don't want to give up the whole movie, mainly because there's a lot that happens. I give the movie an "A plus" and suggest everyone go and see it. By the way, crazy people are awesome. I need to get some of that halucinogen for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home